Post 2: The best concert ever

 Hi! Welcome to this new post.

Today I tell you one story: Once upon a time (in March of this year :D)…

I met one of my favorites bands! I was to the Imagine Dragons’ concert.

This day I live one of the best experiences of my life.

Before this concert I was to two concerts, to the One Direction concert when I was a child and to the Coldplay concert the last year.

It was held at Estadio Bicentenario de La Florida.

The experiencie was even better, because my boyfriend also went to the concert. The crazy thing is: he bought the ticket before we met :0. We come together to the place and wait the show for nine hours. The wait was hard. The sun was the worse, we bought a umbrella for this reason.

I feel very lucky for this experience. I love music and the opportunity to enjoy some of my favorites songs on live was incredible. It was a especial and magical moment with my favorite person.

Here are some photos from the day of the concert:





Comentarios

  1. Hi, wow what a long wait, for lucky the wait was with a special person for you

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: time travel to the future or past

Post 3: My Dream Job