Post 3: My Dream Job

Hi! Welcome to this new post.
In this post I will talk about my dream job and other things related to it.
I am a dentistry student at the University of Chile.
When I was little, I wanted to be a veterinarian, but over time I realized that I wouldn't be able to see animals suffer every day, so I ruled out the possibility of studying for it.
I am studying my career because sciences have always caught my attention, especially health sciences. When I finished school, my preferences when deciding what to study included medicine, medical technology, and dentistry. I decided to study dentistry because I am excited to know that in the future this will allow me to impact the lives of many people by improving both their oral and mental health and therefore increasing their quality of life. My dream is to be a dentist.
My experience so far at university has been good, although I have had ups and downs. I am currently happy with my decision to study dentistry at this university. I have learned many new things and met incredible people.
I imagine that being a dentist will make me very happy since I will do things that I like, and I will work in an indoor and very clean place: a dental box. Besides, I won't have to travel much to get to my workplace. I might even open my own workplace.
This is all for today. Bye!

Comentarios

  1. Hi, I also like the the idea of working in an indoor and clean place, but even more so having my own workplace.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: time travel to the future or past

Post 2: The best concert ever