Post 1: I love Perú

 Hi! Welcome to my first blog. Today I saw the news and the reporter was in Perú. I never visited Perú, but I really like. I know only another country besides my country, this country is Argentina.

Peru is a very interesting country for me. I would like to go to Peru and especially visit Lima and Machu Picchu. I would also like to eat some of their most typical foods such as ceviche or causa limeña.

If I had to choose a time to go to Peru it would be in the month of July for the national holidays to be able to see some of their typical dances and see typical clothing. In my school I once danced a typical dance of Peru with its typical dress, and I liked it a lot.

A friend of mine recently went to Peru for national holidays and brought me a guinea pig keychain with typical peruvian clothing. It's very nice, I leave you a photo (the other is my guinea pig :D).

That's all for today, see you next week!

Comentarios

  1. Hi, how cute is your guinea pig, now he has a friend, althought I don't think he talk much haha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: time travel to the future or past

Post 3: My Dream Job

Post 2: The best concert ever